- Stafford, Staffordshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Procurement Specialist role for a 12-month contract with a machinery manufacturing client based in Stafford and Shrewsbury (Hybrid role).
- Works with the procurement of services, materials or equipment.
- Follows established procedures, documentation requirements and approval level requests to conduct procurement activities.
- Interprets benefits, issues and considerations of using e-procurement.
- Uses available procurement systems and tools in transactions with approved suppliers.
- Assists in reviewing the fulfilment of administrative and documentation requirements for the completion of purchase.
- Uses tools, with guidance, to forecast delivery times, determine costs and assess performance.
- Works with logistics in a domestic environment.
- Maintains records of all shipments and invoices using an established system.
- Assists in the development of process flows to track lead time by activity.
- Participates in integrating logistics processes and developing effective networks.
- Records documents of purchasing tasks and activities, such as orders, bidding.
- Uses available procurement systems and tools.
- Ensures compliance with procurement regulations and contract specifications.
- Works with basic purchasing related tasks and activities.
- Adheres to various requirements and steps of the procurement process
- Experience in a similar role (procurement or purchasing).
- Knowledge of Buyer role with a purchasing background.
- Experience in the manufacturing or engineering industry.
- Have the ability to be self supporting and work from own initiative.
- Degree in relevant field but would consider candidates without a degree if they had a high level of experience.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 751 790 8064 with any questions you might have.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***