Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare are currently looking for a Staff Nurse to join an addiction service in Meath. This role would suit a nurse based in North Dublin and surrounding areas.
Our client is recruiting a Staff Nurse on a full timer perm basis based in Meath. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in the Forensic Mental Health Sector.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Safe Management and Administration of Medications
- Utilising nursing skills to support the delivery of effective front-line support to all Service Users
- Support the development and implementation of Health Assessments, Medication Plans and all supporting docs outlining supports for individuals including: personal plans, epilepsy plans, diabetic plans etc.
- Ensure that all Health Action Plans are delivered appropriately to all Service Users
- Promote good relationships with primary health care services in each individual’s community.
- Communicate and liaise with the Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Identify supports and work in partnership with the individual, their family and other supports as outlined within individual Personal Plans
- Support service users with health appointments and follow through on recommendations.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to service users.
- Promote & nurture person centred planning using key worker systems and shared goal setting, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Support the development and implementation of relevant docs outlining supports for individuals including: personal plans, standard operating procedures etc.
- Support and promote maximum opportunities for community involvement for people who use the service.
- Assist DON in regard to compiling and presenting reports as required
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to staff and service users.
- Experience in Nursing.
- Be registered on the Psychiatric Division of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of Medication Management.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- An understanding of the needs of individuals.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience of relating to people in a supportive role.
- Willingness to learn.
- Reliability and flexible approach to work.
- Good organisation and IT skills.
- Self-motivated / Self starter.
- Ability to plan time effectively.
- Full current driving license.
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Working hours over a 7 day roster involving shift work
- Continuous Professional Development
- Fantastic development & career opportunities & more
Please click the link below to apply, call Amy on +353 89091963 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com