AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Staff Grade Physiotherapist
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
Due to a rapid increase in demand for our clients services nationwide in residential care and in the community, PE Global Healthcare are recruiting for Chartered Physiotherapists (Full/Part time) in Dublin,Cork and Galway. This is an exciting opportunity to join a wonderful team and help expand and develop the services in the sector.
The successful candidate will be working with an experienced team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists and Exercise and Rehabilitation therapists that are all committed to improving our older adult’s quality of life.
- Due to the vacancies there is an option to work with either adults or children
- Variety of services working with older adults in Nursing Homes
- Community Physiotherapy (Home Visits) & MDT services.
- Remote Telehealth Physiotherapy.
- Day to day responsibilities include carrying out individual assessments, joint multidisciplinary assessments, functional and falls risk assessments using best practice outcome measures.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Genuinely interested in and committed to working with either the older adult population or paediatrics.
- Comfortable working with nursing home and hospital staff and liaising with older adults/children and their respective families and/or carers.
- Flexible and willing to be involved in all aspects of the companies on site interventions.
- CORU registered AND member of ISCP.
- Legally entitled to work in Ireland.
- A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
Please call Ruth on 083 0105701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat!