Engineering & Electronics
Technical Project Manager
- Full Time
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Technical Project Manager to join our client, a leading Mechanical and FM services provider based in Cork. This is an excellent opportunity to join our client’s senior leadership team. The role is on a permanent basis and paying an excellent salary & benefits package. There are also excellent progression opportunities with an industry leader.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership in coordinating and specifying project opportunities and in delivering commitments on secured projects and works.
- Ensure that opportunities and works are priced, planned and delivered to increase turnover and profitability of the group.
- Prepare and submit customer quotations ranging from under €10K to €1M+ dependent on needs, in a timely fashion.
- Support and work with the Group Service Managers and Service Desk to ensure a smooth transition of works post-completion.
- Oversee projects to completion, on time and on budget and to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with every project.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both client’s and Company health and safety policies and processes are effectively implemented across both Company and subcontractors’ activities.
- Build strong relationships with our supply chain partners to ensure cost-effective and innovative solutions are available alongside technical and training support for our teams which meet our quality expectations and can be delivered to our clients whilst managing the risk.
- Work with other managers and teams to ensure the collaborative development of the projects either HVAC, BMS or mixed trade.
- Support the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings.
Essential Qualifications/Skillset & Experience
- Engineering, Project Management, Building Services, or equivalent qualification.
- Proven track record of Services, Maintenance or Project Management in the built environment.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong client-facing skills.
- Good understanding of automation, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing installations.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office: Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to demonstrate logical processes, with good analytical skills and judgment, along with initiative and drive.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload. Accuracy and attention to detail are key.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Can work well in a pressurised environment.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Full driving licence required.
- Flexible working is required due to the nature of the project works and delivery.
- Annual Bonus.
- Company benefits include pension and healthcare.