Healthcare Recruiter – Doctors – London
- Full Time
- Central London / West End, London, UK
Award winning Recruitment agency PE Global Healthcare are currently looking for a Healthcare Recruitment Consultant to join our team in our new Central London Office in London Bridge.
Duties of the role include:
- Dealing with Healthcare opportunities with our doctor’s division
- Developing new and existing client relationships
- Sourcing of candidates using various methods such as job portals, internal database and social medial platforms and your own network
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Involved in various stages of the Recruitment process which includes scheduling of candidate interviews, completing reference checks, organising pre-employment medicals and onboarding of candidates
- Account Management of large-scale clients
- Keep accurate and up to date records of candidates and clients in the PE Global internal database
- Maintain excellent levels of customer service, both with managers internally and candidates externally
The successful candidate should have experience in the following:
- Has previous sales experience or industry experience
- Thrives in a target driven environment
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and online resources e.g. Indeed, LinkedIn, staff nurse and CV Library.
- Excellent communication skill and the successful candidate will be confident on the phone when talking with decision makers, winning them over with your natural influential skills
- Is someone who is positive, sociable and not afraid of hard work
What we look for:
- Notable relevant experience acquired in a recruitment agency
- Broad understanding of the Healthcare sector
- Professional, proactive and self-driven approach to recruitment and career.
- Strong networking and creative approach to engaging clients and candidates
What we offer:
- Continued Training and Development with constant support
- Access to an international market and client base
- Opportunity to take ownership of specific areas
- Opportunity to help shape the direction and growth of the team
- Excellent Commission structure and monthly/quarterly incentives
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 020 38689000 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org