HR Analyst- Dublin
- Swords, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for a HR Analyst for our pharmaceutical client based in Swords, Co. Dublin. This is an 11-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Works with business leaders to champion a high-performance culture and to create an environment of trust, dignity and respect, where behaviours are aligned to the Company values
- Supports organisational people projects and their associated people implications
- Work with client leaders to support delivery of their people strategy.
- Provides effective coaching for leaders through handling of complex employee relations issues
- As part of the Ireland HR team, support and participate in projects across the country that support our HR priorities.
- Support the site management and HR team with HR analytics and process supports.
- Teamwork is crucial. To be truly successful, you will need to navigate a complex matrix, build meaningful relationships along the way, ask for help, and offer help to others.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree; CIPD qualification or relevant master’s degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an HR role, ideally with experience of working in a HR Business Partner model, but all HR disciplines will be considered
- Proven track record of HR delivery, either in a COE role or HRBP or HR Admin
- Strong knowledge of Irish and European employment law framework
- Effective at coaching and managing multiple stakeholders
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the business
- Ability to project manage multiple projects and initiatives through to successful delivery
- Ability to build trusted partnerships and to work effectively with people at all levels
- Data analytics experience and excel skills are desirable also.
- Experience working in a large multi-national manufacturing environment would be ideal, but background is less important than outlook
- Previous experience with HR systems such as Workday also desirable.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****