HR Business Partner – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a HR Business Partner for our US Multinational accommodation services client based in Dublin CC. 6-month contract- remote role.
- Host onboarding sessions for new joiners in the EMEA region.
- Carry out new joiner check-ins and compile reports to communicate insights to Talent Partners.
- Actively partner, coach & develop first level line managers.
- Support our high-performance environment by ensuring employees and managers are supported with coaching and performance plans as needed.
- Work closely with the Employee Relations team on supporting any intake meetings to understand the context of a situation with the aim of effectively helping an employee/manager in resolving an issue.
- Manage Employee Relations cases and investigations.
- Support Talent Enablement Partners by preparing agreements, talking points and draft legal documents as required.
- Work with our Live and and Work Anywhere team to gather information related to critical relocation requests.
- Management reporting and driving talent analytics and insights work; preparing Workday reports with corresponding insights and analysis to help support the leadership teams and Talent Partners.
- Work with regional Talent Partners to support regional project work or initiatives on the enhancement of the employee experience and employee lifecycle processes.
- Support Talent Partners in the roll out of annual HR programs (e.g. performance reviews, employee listening surveys, annual compensation reviews).
- Work with Talent Partner and Legal team to write, implement, and communicate Talent/HR policies and procedures in EMEA as required.
- Partner with other Employee Experience members across EMEA and global on the roll out of new EX programs.
Education and Experience
- 5+ Years relevant HR generalist/HR operations experience.
- Some travel to our other EMEA locations may be required.
- Hands-on experience administering Workday is strongly preferred. Solid working knowledge of HRIS workflow, reports development, and support is preferred.
- Proven record of accomplishment utilizing advanced MS Excel skills, Google Applications (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.) and Tableau.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and creating solutions to address those issues.
- Experience partnering closely with other HR Centres of Excellence.
- Problem solving – ability to assess, plan, prioritize and implement in a timely way.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, highly organized and able to multitask.
- Experience in an international working environment using virtual conferencing.
- French speaker preferable.
- An interest in travel is a plus!
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****