Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Process Technician with cleanroom experience required for an animal health client based in Milton Keynes for an initial 6 month contract role.
- Producing sterile products using good aseptic procedures in a clean room environment.
- Performing both daily environmental monitoring and routine monitoring for the building.
- Follow SOP and Batch paperwork instructions for completion of job tasks
- Participate in one or more of the Safety assessments for COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health), Risk assessments or Manual handling (Training will be given)
- To be flexible to Business needs, train and work in other areas as required
- Support cleaning requirements in the Area
- To maintain safe working practices at all times.
- GCSE/ A level ( or equivalent), with an interest in a scientific field
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of product quality, for example: demonstrated through Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Evidence of excellent attention to detail and ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Cleanroom experience
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***