Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Compliance & Audit Manager
- Full Time
- Central London / West End, London, UK
PE Global are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Compliance & Audit Manager to be based from our Central London offices. This is a permanent role with excellent benefits on offer.
The role of the Compliance & Audit Manager is to make sure that the company is conducting business in full compliance with all national framework requirements and regulations that pertain to the Healthcare industry, as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading a team of Compliance Officers based in London and India through the comprehensive compliance process.
- Assessing, Checking and signing off candidates’ files, in line with government and NHS Standards.
- To ensure that all services regulated by bodies such as the CQC, Health & Safety, GDPR are meeting appropriate standards and fully comply with relevant laws and guidelines
- Acting as first point of contact for compliance queries
- Assisting in conducting audits to understand the level, significance and scope of risk
- To develop and maintain KPIs in line with business objectives and thrive for continuous improvement
- Provide best practice compliance support, guidance and expertise to all candidates to ensure a seamless process
- Ensure accuracy and currency of records, both paper and electronic systems and all databases
- Organising and booking training courses (online and practical)
- General administration duties including email, filing and scanning
- Completing and verifying background checks e.g. references, qualifications, criminal records etc.
Education & Experience
- Experience as a Compliance Manager within healthcare (2-3 years)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
- Keen eye for detail
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Proven success at hitting regular targets
- Collaborative team player
- Resilient and enthusiastic
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
What can PE Global offer you:
- Career Progression
- Pension Contribution
- Smart/Business Casual with dress down Friday
- Brilliant Office Location in Central London
- Birthday off for free
- Supported by an experienced team with excellent networks in every industry
- A fun environment where our wins are celebrated
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in a recognised and trusted recruitment business, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 38689000