Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Acute Nurse Limerick
- Full Time
- Limerick, County Limerick, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare are seeking to recruit acute Endoscopy, Theatre and Ward staff Nurses in association with our client based in Limerick.
Full and Part time Contracts available
- Be registered in the General Division of register of Nurses kept by Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Have a minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience
- Must possess strong clinical and communication skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- To ensure a high standard of care is maintained at all times
- Communicate effectively with patients and families
- Ensure all documentation relating to patients is accurately maintained in accordance to the medical records policy
- Practice within and support our client’s Mission and Values, policies, procedures, guidelines and new initiatives as directed / introduced by the hospital
- Competitive compensation and benefits package in line with market trends
- Family friendly working environment
- Career development,
- Subsidized car parking & restaurant facilities,
- Pension, Employee Assistance Programme,
- Healthcare offer,
- Bike to work scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives.
Please call Claire PE Global Healthcare 083 208 5507 or email Claire.email@example.com
***Please note our clients cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.