Engineering & Electronics
Electrical Supervisor – International
- Full Time
PE Global have a very exciting opportunity on offer and have partnered up with a leading data centre delivery partner to recruit for Electrical Supervisors to join the expanding team in Sweden. This is a full-time permanent position, with a very competitive salary package on offer.
Our client is a dedicated data centre delivery partner providing turnkey solutions to our clients, headquartered in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe. Our client specialises in providing turnkey data centre solutions, providing services from design, through to construction across the full range of civil, structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical services as well as commissioning. As an engineering focused organisation, our client has grown to become one of the leading and most trusted companies in our sector. We are currently constructing multiple turnkey data centre projects in 9 different European countries, equating to over 311MW of IT load in flight.
- Working on a large Data centre project you will be responsible for activities in line with project works
- Good understanding of Design specs, drawings, programme sequence and quality requirements to plan the scope of project works.
- Lead and co-ordinate weekly meetings with the Vendors and other relevant Stakeholders.
- Attend weekly client meetings and provide updates on your package along with issues, risks and mitigation opportunities.
- Develop a schedule for works in coordination with the project controls team.
- Develop BIM drawings along with our in-house BIM Team and ensure all Vendors equipment is fully coordinated with the construction requirements.
- Support Engineering through managing & liaising with Key Project Stakeholders.
- Identify key work interfaces at engineering stage. Ensure they are defined and coordinated well for clean transition and workflow at site.
- Hands on supervision of sub-contractor works.
- Sign off of RAMS prior to site installation works commencing.
- Sign off of SPA for the subcontractor at the work face each morning prior to works commencing for the day.
- Ensure installation is in line with regulations, standard installation details and project requirements.
- Follow Environmental, Health and Safety standards and ensure quality standards are met.
- Liaise with stakeholders and client to resolve issues as they arise on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure Works are installed in accordance with Project drawings, specifications, safety and quality requirements
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule.
- Ensure client security and confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Mitigate contract disputes and provides oversight, guidance, and technical expertise.
- Manage the document submission process during the following stages:
- Engineering and technical approval
- Equipment delivery and installation inspections
- Testing and commissioning inspections
- Handover stage
- Ensure that inspections are planned and carried out in an efficient manner in line with the client’s quality processes. Lead these processes to ensure that issues/snags are highlighted at an early stage and closed quickly leading to clean client inspections.
Skills / Qualifications:
- 4 years’ experience working with a M&E contractor in a supervisor capacity
- Trade qualified / engineering background
- Great planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work part of a team
- Excellent problem solving and decision making
- Working on large scale data centre projects
- Collaborative team working environments
- Career progression and development supported
- Competitive salary packages