Secretarial & Admin
Project Co-Ordinator- Dublin
- Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for a Project Co-Ordinator for our biopharmaceutical client based in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin. This is a 12-month contract role.
- Ensure the delivery and reporting of project portfolio through the Capital Project Management Process. Managing the project repository on Sharepoint.
- Assist with “Procure to Pay” activities including raising of Purchase Orders and logging and approval of Invoices
- Provide contract administrative support to Project Management team.
- Manage the coordination of internal and external meetings, including travel arrangements.
- Demonstrate superior attention to detail
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, managing the setup of meetings, and maintaining a sense of professionalism at all times.
- Support a safe working environment by complying with all pertinent environmental health/safety practice, rules and regulations.
Educations & Experience
- Previous experience in a Project Co- Ordinator role
- Good organizational and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good organizational skills, detail-oriented & accurate, analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), facilitation, and presentation skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual that can work under minimal supervision
- Team player that naturally complements with peers, clients and all levels of the organization.
- Works effectively with diverse departmental groups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that can effectively communicate with peers, clients and all levels of the organization
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****