Engineering & Electronics
- Full Time
- County Cork, Cork, Ireland
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Scheduler to join our client, a well-established leading provider of Mechanical and Facilities services based in Cork. This is an excellent opportunity to join the senior leadership team in driving forward the client’s ambitions. An excellent salary & benefits package is on offer for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in developing and managing complex project schedules and should have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in project scheduling from design through construction and commissioning. A third-level degree is preferable in a scientific or engineering field. Construction site experience required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish project objectives in line with the client and ensure goals and timelines are achieved.
- Execute projects via an established Quality Management System.
- Responsible for the development and management of project schedules and project controls tools.
- Identify project milestones, monitor & report on same.
- Lead / Host Interactive Planning Workshops.
- Critical Path Development & Analysis.
- Liaise with the project management team with regular schedule performance status reports.
- Provide valued input to Constructability Reviews.
- Establish project schedule resource requirements.
- Develop and communicate tools for the target completion of project goals.
- Provide performance updates/reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Lead the team in developing detailed schedules for baseline agreements with clients.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Expert in Primavera P6 software and Excel.
- Experience in scheduling the full lifecycle of a project.
- Sound knowledge of design and construction sequence and logic.
- Pharmaceutical experience is required.
- Experience in using and understanding earned value, ideally EVM Qualified/Certified.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Degree in construction, engineering or trade background.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
- Company van.
- Mobile phone & laptop.
- WFH flexibility.