- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
This is a busy and varied post requiring an enthusiastic and highly competent person able to multi-task and to work to deadlines. The post-holder must be proactive in their approach to their duties and be able to work with minimum supervision. The post involves a high level of interaction with staff of all levels as well as external contacts and the post-holder must combine a professional approach with a friendly and welcoming manner.
The role-holder will require the following knowledge, skills and attributes for successful performance in the role.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent – essential
- Diploma or professional qualification – desirable
- A high level of competency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Awareness of general HR administrative tasks such as recruitment, payroll, personnel records, employee benefits, pensions, employee relations, learning and development, HR information systems.
- Strong secretarial / PA skills with minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar role. Good knowledge of administrative procedures and processes are essential.
- Experience in dealing with budgets, purchase orders, invoicing and
- Experience of developing and maintaining
- Experience of planning and managing events involving internal and external audiences
- Experience in handling highly confidential and sensitive information relating to employees, visitors of the university, HR strategy and general administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High standard of accuracy in both written and numerical
- Successfully interfacing with a wide range of internal and external
- Strong organisational and time management/planning skills and the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both alone and in a
- Flexible approach to working hours as the demands of the post may require work outside normal office working hours from time to time.
- Helpful and courteous approach to colleagues, students, academic staff and
**Full job description available upon application
Interested candidates should forward an up to date CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 086-456 7430