Cybersecurity , IT
Functional Safety Manager
- Full Time
- Mainland Europe
As a member of the electronics department, you will be working alongside our existing teams from the UK, Spain and India in applications related to functional safety applied to different systems of the vehicle and reporting directly to the Head of Electronics in Germany.
- Acting as the Functional Safety Lead to drive the development of the electronics department in accordance with the international standard ISO 26262.
- Supporting predominantly German based clients and occasionally with Global ones.
- Managing the functional safety with customers and the internal development team
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams to define Functional Safety interfaces within the projects
Education & Experience:
- 7 years of experience in the Functional Safety Field
- Experience as required by ISO 26262
- Degree in Electronics/System Engineering or equivalent
- Growth Mindset, Proactive, Customer oriented, Team Spirit, Commitment
- Must be fluent in German and English
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Germany***