IT Delivery/Deployment Manager
- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for an IT Delivery/Deployment Manager role with a multinational retail technology client based in Dartford for an initial 6 month contract.
Works are the installation of IT hardware, services and data for:
• New stores
• Refresh works within any area of a Store (e.g. Phone Shop, Pharmacy, Customer Service Desk, Back Office, Deli Counters, Shopfloor etc).
• Refresh works on checkouts – removal, additions, cladding of checkouts (Mainbank and Self Service, SAYS), installation of all new Checkouts.
• Adjustment of Checkout queue measuring cameras.
• Additional data and installation requirements in Depots and Dot Com Centres.
• Works are either completed to Client provided schedules or schedules determined by Diebold (dependent on scope of works).
• Duty manager out of hours cover (rota).
• Managing your own workload.
• To understand scope of works and prepare standard rate card quotes for submission to Client.
• Generate supplier Purchase orders in a timely manner.
• Co-ordinate and plan work to meet programmed dates.
• Releasing, staging and shipment of IT hardware as necessary.
• Request additional network ports via Verizon as necessary.
• Ensure works completed to correct standard, arrange remedial actions as necessary.
• Carry out billing of works on completion.
• Manage your own internal financial processes (e.g creating and managing supplier Purchase Orders, providing forecast information).
• Work with multiple Client stakeholders and suppliers.
• Provide reporting on works as necessary.
• To complete ad hoc duties and tasks allocated through line management chain from time to time.
• Retail Experience
• Works wells under pressure
• Good stakeholder management
• Time management/ Strong organizational skills
• Able to work independently
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***