- Full Time
- London Central
PE Global Technology Division is keen to engage IT Recruiters to join our team as we enter a new phase of growth. We proactively partner with large enterprise international clients, technology vendors, consultancies, start-ups operating across multiple industries and locations to provide innovative resourcing solutions and consistent access to elite aligned talent.
We are keen to engage ambitious technical recruiters to help us shape the direction and growth of our team.
Our practice areas:
Development & Architecture / Cloud Technology / Data Science & Analytics / Cyber Security / Emerging Tech / Digital Transformation / Support & Infrastructure
Some responsibilities include:
- Client retention, quality driven delivery and account management
- Proactive client development utilising a range of business development methods
- Sourcing and engaging technical candidates internationally from passive and active markets utilising a combination of traditional and innovative sourcing methods and avenues
- Proactively maintaining a talent pool aligned to a practice area(‘s)
- Interface and lead end to end recruitment engagements
- Respond quickly and effectively to client requisitions and coordinate additional resource from the wider team when necessary
- Keep up to date with latest market developments and trends
- Continuously offer a high-quality service to our clients and candidates
- Where appropriate, take on a senior managerial / team lead role and ownership of a practice area
What we look for:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ technical recruitment / 360 experience.
- Familiarity or experience aligned to one or more of our practice areas
- Broad IT sector understanding and ideally a level of vertical specialism within a specific domain i.e., software development recruitment experience across particular programming languages or emerging tech recruitment, cloud or enterprise technology vendor(‘s) specific focused experience or data & analytics or cybersecurity domain expertise, etc.
- Professional, proactive and self-driven approach to recruitment and career.
What we offer:
- Continued Training and Development with on-going support
- Access to an international market and client base with no geographical or territory restrictions
- Opportunity to take ownership of a core practice area and build/lead/manage teams
- Opportunity to play a key role in shaping our market strategy
- Strong salary and commission structure
- Remote and remote/onsite hybrid options available