Digital Transformation , IT
IT Services – Sales
- Full Time
IT Account Executive / Account Manager – IT Services
PE Global are seeking to identify an Account Executive / Account Manager to join one of our key clients, a highly reputable and established award-winning IT services company as they aim to drive revenue and margin growth from both existing and new clients. Positioned strongly in terms of the service and products they offer and working with renowned clients in the health, pharma, financial services, Insurance, manufacturing, sports, aviation and public sector.
Very strong back office and technical teams offering great support and delivery capability to the Account Management team / Sales team. The company’s strength is in offering quality services across cloud service, software development, security, infrastructure. This is a key hire and an opportunity to help steer the company in their next phase of growth.
Ambitious IT Service company, embarking upon a journey of expansion through both organic and acquisition means. Founded in 2005, the company now employs approximately 100 people with offices throughout Ireland and in the US. With a clear vision to become and remain “The most in-demand technology services company in the market” helping clients achieve their greatest potential using the power of technology.
The company has received a variety of accolades from the Tech Excellence Awards, as well as from Microsoft, Dell, Deloitte and is well placed to take advantage of the many opportunities which currently exist in the market, as clients continue to turn to their technology partner for efficiencies.
The purpose of this position is to manage and grow sales revenues by developing opportunities with new clients as well as maximising new and existing opportunities within the current client base
Key activities include:
- Account management of a portfolio of existing Clients with a view to retaining and growing existing revenue levels.
- Attending pre-sales meetings and negotiating all elements of commercial agreements for current and future projects.
- Full sales lifecycle management from initial engagement through to project oversight and after sales care.
- Liaising with key stakeholders within clients organisations and with key members of the team to ensure that the customer experience is best in class and the company is viewed as a valued service partner. This includes but is not limited to project commencement, progress update and change of specification meetings.
- Work the clients to understand their business requirements and develop strategic roadmaps
- Liaise with the marketing department regarding new campaigns, drafting of case studies regarding projects delivered for Clients, etc.
- Ensure clear communication and expectation management throughout each engagement
- Liaise with support and project delivery teams to constantly look for upsell opportunities
- Manage Support Contract Renewal and uplifts
- Manage / be escalation for commercial decisions coming from the support and project delivery teams
- Opportunity and pipeline management to be reported on a weekly basis
- Consistent use of company CRM to record client and opportunity details and sales stages, relevant documentation etc.
- This is not an exhaustive list but a guide of the duties. Other tasks are required.
Experience and Qualifications
- Notable experience in sales/account management ideally within the IT arena
- Technical degree or technical equivalent experience
- Keen knowledge and good understanding of in demand technologies including Microsoft Products
- Ability to discuss and listen to client requirements to identify the appropriate product placement.
- Strong individual and group presentation and communication skills
- Experience managing public and/or private sector enterprise B2B accounts
- Eager to learn and keep up to date with latest technologies and trends.
- Good interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team and individually.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, enthusiastic, and attention to detail.
- Confidence to negotiate and close projects and prospects
- Collaborate with wider team/technical team on proposals
What’s on offer:
- intent to offer uplift on the selected candidate’s current package which can be discussed with your point of contact at PE Global.
- Competitive compensation package with solid basic and OTE along with private Health Insurance, 23 days annual leave + service day, personal training & development plan, Health, Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Flexible hours, Income Protection, Death in service, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Sports & Social, Remote working.
- Opportunity to help steer and share the next phase of growth within a supportive and ambitious company, strongly positioned to take advantage of market demand within this arena