Cloud & Infrastructure , IT
Lead Infrastructure Engineer – Contract
- London Central
- Implementing, supporting, and maintaining infrastructure technologies, products, and services such as compute, storage, and open source packages and solutions in AWS Public Cloud.
- Giving positive customer service by understanding the complexity and diversity of customer needs and expectations, with a focus on the delivery of high quality, efficient, secure, and cost-effective services in AWS Public Cloud.
- Leading a team focused on the delivery of resilient, performant, and scalable Cloud solutions, enabling Product Development Units to drive transformation of critical services at pace.
- Communicating with others in a clear, honest and enthusiastic way in order to build trust. Explain complex issues in a way that is easy to understand.
Education & Experience
- AWS Public Cloud
- Using DevOps tools such as Gitlab.com, Terraform, Ansible, Artifactory, Docker, and Sonar Qube
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) delivery methodologies, tools, and best practice
- Microservice and API-led architecture and integration tools, techniques and best practice
- Understanding of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like Terraform
- Experience of using monitoring and visualisation tools such as Prometheus and Grafana
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud-based application deployment technologies
- Windows and/or Linux Operating Systems
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***