Software Engineering , IT
Lead Software Developer
- Manchester, Lancashire, UK
Responsibilities of the role
Will be working as lead developer on customer projects alongside other team members consisting of Product Owner, Scrum Master, Technical Architect, Developers and DevOps.
Work in an agile, multidisciplinary team and collaborate with analysts, architects and engineers, to design and build software products that are more efficient, accessible, and available.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary agile team responsible for turning concepts into production-ready services.
- Responsible for building performant systems that can handle large traffic, data processing pipelines and large data sets.
- Write, share and review quality test-driven code, using modern frameworks and development techniques.
- Responsible for integrating with other services and data sources, working with cross-functional teams to ensure services are built to high standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that the implementation of services/solutions is adhered to approved designs.
Education & Experience
- Cloud-based environments like AWS and Azure.
- SQL and noSQL database applications such as Postgres, DynamoDB, and MongoDB
- Containerisation – tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***