AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for a number of Physiotherapist vacancies of all grades for a number of healthcare clients Nationwide.
These are permanent full time and part time positions.
Applications are invited for the above post from suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
- Have CORU Registration.
- Possess excellent Interpersonal Skills
- It will include weekend and evening work
The post will cover the following areas: Elective Orthopaedics, Neurology, Elderly Care, Respiratory, Oncology, Cardiology, Rheumatology, and residential care settings to name but a few.
- Carry a clinical caseload appropriate to the post.
- Be responsible for client assessment, development and implementation of individualised treatment plans that are client centred and in line with best practice.
- Be responsible for goal setting in partnership with the client, family and other team members as appropriate.
- Communicate and work in co-operation with other team members.
- Develop effective communication with and provide instruction, guidance and support to service users, family, carers etc.
- Document client records in accordance with professional standards and departmental policies.
- Provide a service in varied locations in line with local policy / guidelines and within appropriate time allocation (e.g., clinic, home visits).
- Participate in review meetings, case conferences, ward rounds etc. as appropriate.
- Maintain professional standards of practice.
- Maintain quality standards of work and co-operate with quality assurance programmes.
- Work within own scope of professional competence in line with principles of best practice, professional conduct and clinical governance.
- Seek the advice of relevant personnel when appropriate / as required.
- Operate within the scope of practice of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on 0832033637 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
For a full list of our current job vacancies please go to: https://www.peglobal.net/