Senior Frontend Developer
- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Senior Frontend Developer for an initial 12-month contract role with a multinational IT Global Consultancy client – Remote within the UK
Will be working as lead developer on customer projects alongside other team members consisting of Product Owner, Scrum Master, Technical Architect, Developers and DevOps.
- Substantial experience of frontend architecture and substantial experience of building front end in an iterative environment.
- Experience of modern client-side web development techniques, tooling and pipelines.
- Substantial experience of cross-browser, device, automated and accessibility testing.
- Substantial experience in constructively reviewing service frontends and providing constructive criticism to teams.
- Substantial experience of clearly explaining technical decisions and other ideas.
- Extensive experience in taking services through GDS assessments together other members of a digital squad.
- Substantial experience WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***