Tech , Software Engineering , IT
System Integration Test Engineer
- Full Time
The System Integration & System Integration Test Engineer is responsible to implement,
coordinate and manage the system integration for a particular product. The System
Integration Engineer has an interface to the System Architecture Team and is in exchange to
hardware, software and system engineering.
- Accomplish all relevant SYS.4 deliverables of the System integration & system integration testing in compliance with ASPICE derived from customer and internal requirements of a development project
- Develop a strategy for integrating the system items consistent with the project plan and the release plan. Identify system items based on the system architectural design and define a sequence for integrating them.
- Develop a strategy for testing the integrated system items following the integration strategy. This includes a regression test strategy for re-testing integrated system items if a system item is changed.
- Develop the test specification for system integration test including the test cases for each integration step of a system item according to the system integration test strategy. The test specification shall be suitable to provide evidence for compliance of the integrated system items with the system architectural design.
- Integrate the system items to an integrated system according to the system integration strategy.
- Select test cases from the system integration test specification. The selection of test cases shall have sufficient coverage according to the system integration test strategy and the release plan.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor / Master of electrical or mechatronic engineering
- Preferred more than five years of experience in serial development in the automotive industry
- Experience with automotive requirements and handling them via Polarion
- Experience in the system integration & testing lead role compliant with the ASPICE SYS4 & SYS5 processes
- Experienced functional team lead in a matrix organisation
- Working knowledge of product development and product testing engineering practices in automotive field
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC standards, in particular ISO 26262
- Knowledge in testing in HIL and test bed environment
- Required know-how in all relevant bus communication protocols
- Excellent practical usage of Matlab/Simulink, dSpace, Labview, model-based development tools
- Familiar with CAN and LIN based tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, neoVI and
- other automotive related tools
- Knowledge of structured problem solving (8D) methods and/or techniques
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package
- Good verbal and written skills in German and English
- Soft skills: hands-on mentality, results driven, team-minded, creative, innovative, autonomous, flexible, ability to dispute functional conflicts in interdisciplinary teams
- Willingness to travel
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Germany***