Transport, Warehousing & Automotive
- Full Time
- Newcastle West, County Limerick, Ireland
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join our client on a permanent basis. Excellent salary and benefits are on offer for the right candidate.
As part of their Recipe for Growth and the opening of their new Newcastle West Warehouse facility, we are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their team. This role will be responsible for a team of circa one hundred colleagues across the warehouse management, inbound and outbound teams and play a key part in the overall growth of the organisation along with helping to maintain their core ethos– keeping the customer at the heart of everything they do.
- General management and overall leadership of a team of section managers, team leaders, and colleagues across all logistics activities in line with strategic KPIs.
- Overall responsibility to ensure Inbound, Outbound and Inventory Managers are utilising and developing robust teams to ensure consistent long-term growth is achieved.
- Constant monitoring and evaluation of available data to ensure optimal warehouse layout and stock integrity is being achieved.
- To identify opportunities and implement initiatives for continuous improvements in ways of working, quality, consistency, and effectiveness of process.
- Create an inclusive and collaborative culture where the role of each team member in the contribution to the organisational goals is understood.
- Previous Warehouse Management experience is essential. Preferably from an FMCG background within a face paced environment.
- Willingness to examine and challenge the status quo and break down silos where necessary with fact-based arguments to ensure continuous improvement of his/her team and the wider Operations team.
- Confident and consistent communicator who has an ability to flex his/her style to ensure the message is understood regardless of the audience.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with technology such as using internal data reporting tools to drill down into the data to see what is going on.
- Extremely organised and comfortable operating in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment.
- The ability and confidence to interpret often ambiguous data in making timely decisions based on evaluation of the associated risks and subsequent impacts on all stakeholders.
- Ability to delegate in line with setting the expectation, assigning responsibility and ensuring responsibility is taken by your team.
- Is collaborative and yet confident to constructively challenge for the right result with an ability to influence peers and senior managers.
- Understanding Your Customers – acts as a role model in personal approach to internal and external customer goals. Takes time to understand the underlying needs of the stakeholders beyond those initially expressed.
- Flexibility and Adaptability – Demonstrates understanding of how change impacts people. Anticipates resistance to change and works to support effective change initiatives.
- Building Effective Relationships – Is a role model for maintaining constructive and effective relationships with others across departments and other boundaries. Demonstrates effective communication techniques and skills and is seen as a team player.
- Communication and Listening – Exceptional communication skills – writes and speaks clearly in a variety of communication settlings and style.
- Successfully delivers messages to all levels of the business and stakeholders achieving the desired effect.